Fishbone Communications, Inc's Technical Support pages.
This page, and the ones that follow, are here to help with the need for technical support. Several topics will be handled here within these pages and it is entirely possible that some questions will not be answered. If you do not find the solution that you are looking for within these pages, please send your questions to email@example.com which will be sent to a technical support representative. Or if you would like to use a form e-mail that I am working on, click Here
Want to learn more about the Internet and related topics? Follow this new link to a nicely put together page..
Please choose a category::
- Installing and/or configuring your system or software.
- Programs included on our disk or included on your system.
- Downloading and/or upgrading to a newer version of Netscape.
- Multiple Mailboxes with Eudora?.
- Putting a Personal Web Page on-line..
- Putting a Business Web Page on-line..
- Adding Perl/CGI to your pages
- For non-technical questions about our services, click here.
- If you have a technical support question: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have a billing question: e-mail email@example.com.
- If you have any questions about what a Web page on our site can do for your business: call Fishbone Communications, Inc at 541.345.4322 and ask for Adam Fishman.
- If you need to fax Fishbone Communications, Inc some information: our fax line is 541.345.1257 .
Fishbone Communications, Inc's Office Hours
Monday-Friday: 9am - 5pm
Please leave a message if the phone goes unanswered. Your phone calls are important to us. An unanswered phone does not mean that we aren't answering phones, this usually means that we are on the other lines and/or helping other customers at that moment.
This page, and all contents, are Copyright © 1995 by Fishbone Communications, Inc, Eugene, OR, USA.